this 7 day challenge really works
What if you could change your relationship with food in just 7 days?
This means better results, fewer cravings and easy weight loss…
The Real Food Challenge
This real food challenge has the potential to change your body forever. Take the next 7 days to ONLY eat real food. One week is a very short time in the grand scheme of things, and I know you can do this.
Just try it for one week to see and feel the difference in your body.
What is Read Food?
Here’s an easy way to tell if your food is real or not: If your food can go bad, it’s good for you. If your food can’t go bad, it’s bad for you.
Real food is fresh and unprocessed.
During the next 7 days you will avoid eating all of the following food items:
- Crackers & Chips
- Packaged snacks
- Sugar & Corn Syrup
- Soda Pop
- Packaged Bars
- Baked Goods
Here’s a list of the real foods that you will eat instead:
- Seasonal, organic Vegetables
- Seasonal, organic Fruits
- Lean, organic meat, fish & eggs
- Nuts and Seeds
Those four categories of food can be combined into endless, flavorful combinations. Check out the following meal ideas:
Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. What you decide to eat when you first wake up will set the tone for the rest of your meals that day.
- Scrambled organic eggs, sliced tomato and a handful of seasonal berries.
- Half of a dressed avocado and a few slices of nitrate-free bacon.
- Pancakes made with coconut flour and topped with chopped nuts.
Lunch: Plan your lunch ahead of time in order to avoid turning to a fast food joint or vending machine. Pack your lunch the night before and carry it with you.
- Dark baby greens topped with chopped chicken breast and diced tomatoes.
- Albacore tuna (packed in water), mixed with finely chopped cucumber over cauliflower rice. (See recipe below)
- Turkey and Spinach Salad
Dinner: Dinner is the meal where most people splurge and eat far more calories than they should. Eating at home is the first step in reducing your dinnertime calories.
- Grilled white fish, sautéed spinach and almond bread.
- Baked chicken breast with steamed broccoli and quinoa.
- A big bowl of arugula topped with sautéed asparagus and sliced hard boiled eggs.
While healthy eating is a huge factor in achieving your ideal weight, exercise is the other (very important) half of the equation.
Your exercise routine should be challenging and should be done on a regular basis.
Call or email your Gig Harbor Personal Trainer today and we will get you started on the exercise program that will reshape your body in 2022.