Get Back on Track…Gig Harbor Registered Dietitian
Have your weight loss results stopped? Or never got started?
Before you blame a fitness plateau for your lack of results let’s take a hard look at the following:
1. Your Diet: It’s human nature to begin to slip on your nutrition after a few weeks of stringent diligence.
2. Your Workouts: If your nutrition has truly stayed on point then your workouts could be the problem. Are you slacking on the final few reps?
3. Your Sleep: This is a tough one for so many people, but you simply must be getting adequate sleep in order to lose fat and develop muscle.
If you have tackled the three steps above and still don’t see the number on your scale moving in the right direction, then move on to these next plateau-busting steps…
4. Track Your Efforts: It’s time to get meticulous with tracking your fitness efforts, from exactly what your workouts consist of, to exactly what and when you eat in order to constantly improve.
5. Track Your Results: Simply checking your weight on the scale is not a thorough enough measurement for your progress. Start tracking additional metrics for change. Take your measurements. Have your bodyfat tested. Take pictures of yourself weekly.
See me for additional Innofit strategies on breaking through your fitness plateau. Together we will get you on a program that will melt fat and expose shape and definition.
Call Innovative Fitness today to get started. Let’s do this!